Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Video Part 5: Walking series finale.

***
***

START BELOW AT VIDEO 1 FOR THE WEEKS FULL PROGRESSION.
9/09/09-The moment we've been waiting for and were once told might not happen. Shane took his very first steps today during PT. We are beyond excited - just 2 weeks away from his second birthday. I was able to catch it on video the 2nd time around but the first was probably the best and longest of the day. When dad came home we practiced again and again. He knows what he is doing b/c he giggles when we let go of him. He has a long way before he's a free man but here is our best take of the evening.....

4 comments:

GG said...

It makes my heart sing!! GG

Anonymous said...

Shane we are SOOO proud of you!!!
But you left me in tears during this video, I had to watch it again once I stopped crying.
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!! Mom and Dad, we know you are beside yourself with another one of God's many miracles you have been blessed with. Enjoy many more wonderful days.
Love Cuzin' Cindy, Tripp and Garrett

Unknown said...

Hey Shane, I am proud of you. What else are you going to show me?
Love you, Great Grandma Avoy "Happiness is"

Unknown said...

those are great videos!
very exciting-the giggles are great